Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cheese Graters are not good....

...when you grate off a little piece of your THUMB. ick.

I wish there had been a camera in the house so I could show you the ridiculousness of myself almost passing out at the sight of my own blood. This always heppens to me; I cannot STAND seeing my own flesh/ blood. Anyone else and I am fine, but when it is me I have to lay down and chill out for a minute or I will seriously pass out. I have done it before.

Ok, so I am cooking ground turkey for taco meat and while it's cooking I am grating cheese. All of a sudden I grate off like a centimeter of my thumb and then I look at it and see my flesh. Not kidding, it is surprisingly deep. I'm trying to find a bandaid, and the blood just starts to flow. I feel myself fading fast so i plop down on the couch and yell out " TONY i grated my thumb! Stir the turkey!" lol.... he was like oh lawd. I had to lay there for like 10 minutes before I felt like I could get up and finish making dinner.

Here's the catch line: I didn't find the piece of my thumb. We probably ate it somehow. HAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Triple T's: Turkey, Thumb Tacos! Delicious. You should sell your recipe to Racheal Ray. Lol.

Robin said...

Gross!!!!!!!!!