Thursday, June 4, 2009

Going to Tyler.... again

...and again. ...and again. Why? Wellllll.....Tony's little sister Sherri got engaged last weekend (on her bday) and they are ready to get married! The wedding date is Friday July 24th and I am a bridesmaid. Good lord do we have some plannin to do!! Thats only 8 weeks! She already has a lot taken care of, which is good... but it looks like I will be in Tyler a LOT over the next 8 weeks. Which is all ok and I am very happy for her, but I like to keep my Tyler trips to like once a month... or less! lol. At least it is summer and I can spend a lot of time at the lake, woo hoo!

In other news I am back on my eating plan. I dont call it a diet because eating right is a lifestyle and I really need to STICK to it. I tried on the bridesmaid dress Monday and looked like a WHALE in it... so needless to say I ave some work to do. Specifically my arms have gotten super flabby. We are looking into buying a bowflex ( I HATE gyms) so maybe I can get into a daily routine. blah blah blah I know thats boring but I am trying to stick to this, and I feel like the more times I say "I'm going to be healthy", the less I will forget and, ohhh I dont know, eat nachos, or cookies... etc.

Ok, I am ready to get to the lake this weekend!! Now lets see how many weekends I stay excited about that.... lol

No comments: