So, there is apparently nothing wrong with the car.
Acura ran a full check and sent us all the paperwork that had ever been filed on the car, and there was NO sign of ANYthing. We also had our friend who has worked in used cars in Tyler for years run the VIN and he found nothing. Then, we took it to the other Acura dealership in DFW and they ran every diagnostic imaginable and found nothing, again.
Tony tried to call the mechanic that originally called us and the phone was off... And the guy never even said his NAME. I mean its all a bit shady... but I have a 100,000 mile warranty so I guess if anything ever does happen they will have to cover it!
I wonder if the guy just had it out for the Acura dealership.... whatever, I'm just glad it's over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment