Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thinking...

I'm thinking about my grandmother today. She fell this morning and was rushed to the hospital at about 6:00. My mom will not call me back... I wonder if anyone is with her or if everyone was too busy... I wonder if this will make my mom and dad take her seriously when she says she is weak and frail... I wish I could snap my fingers and be there... I hope she is ok. My brother and I are her only grandchildren. She is like my second mom. I love her.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Sorry to hear that, Whit. Hope to hear soon that she is okay.

whitney said...

THanks robin. my grandma is ok, they admitted her because she has a severe kidney infection and was disoriented, but no broken bones thank god. i wish i could go see her but i'm too freaking far away!