I did not do very well.
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I did ok on the verbal section, but missed the score I need on the math by like 30 points (3 questions). Did very well on essays. If the whole freaking thing was essays I would be good as gold. but NO. I have to pass a math exam that is hard as hell to get into a graduate program in which I will not have to take a SINGLE math class. what kinda sense does that make?
Anyway, I have been told I might be able to get in on probation, where I have to keep a certain GPA for my first semester. I think I am going to meet with an advisor about it. I dont know yet. Truth be told, I'm avoiding thinking about it. Because that's just what I do. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
DIE, Math, DIE!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment