Thursday, November 20, 2008
Thursday... is only a day away from Friday!
Well hallo internets, how are you today! Me? Oh, I am good, save for the million mile an hour wind that blew my hair into a rat's nest the size of China!! But, its whatever. Tonight I get to go volunteer at the Fort Worth Women's Center with their adult literacy program. I will be tutoring a small group of adults who are working on getting their GEDs. I am super excited about this because I really really miss working with GED and ESL students.... in case you don't know, I worked for the Literacy Council of Tyler, which had GED Prep and ESL. I miss it, and I am glad that I found the Women's Center ~I am excited~ Plus the coordinator is super cool. So anyway this will be my first night to go and not be in training, so I will let you know how it goes! OH CRAP I just remembered that I forgot to tivo The Office tonight.... ok, definitely swinging by the house for that. I looooove the office. Love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment