Wow. It has been over a month since I posted. Not that anyone is counting lol. Lets see.... what has happened since then....
Christmas palooza - we went to the Pattersons in Millsap, Tony's mom's in Midlothian, then my parents in Tyler and then Tonys other grandparents in Chandler. pshew! It was a little crazy, but fun.
Hmm... what else.... well we saw friends in Tyler and then friends came to see us, and then we hung out with some NEW friends here in Fort Worth, and then we had a New Years party and invited old and new friends, which was fun. We had a bonfire and fireworks and I realized that maybe it's not so bad living in the sticks ;)
Also, Duke, and my mom and dad helped us build a fence, which is almost done! I am so happy to be able to let the dogs outside to run free and play without having to worry. Very nice.
Oh yeah, and our 4 year anniversary was on the 8th, which is kinda crazy to me. Doesn't seem that long. At all.... Nothing ever gets boring with Tony lol
So, I guess that about sums up the lapse; needless to say we have been busy. This weekend is a long weekend for me, and Katy, Chance and Dashiell (their baby boy) are coming to see us! Yay! They are great friends who live in Tyler and we really miss them. Plus Dash is like the cutest baby ever.
WOO HOO for long weekends!
On another subject, I am starting to enjoy my job more. I wasn't really sure about it at first because it is SO different from my last job, but yeah. And Tony's job is good too, and I am finally getting the house in order to where it actually feels like home now. The fence helps with that ;) Ok that's all.. boring, yes, but there you have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm so glad to hear you're enjoying your job more. and that you're making your house a home, you little cutie you.
Miss Dub, I'm really glad you're starting to feel more at home there and liking your job. Give it a little more time and maybe you'll move up or something? Whatever you do, you'll be great at it.
Post a Comment